I love you most

I love you most when your smiling so wide your eyes are nearly closed. I love you most when your holding our babies tight, looking at them with eyes filled with love. I love you most when your crying from laughing so hard. I love you most when you wrap you arms around me and say "I love you babe". I love you most when your tired from a long day of work, but still roll around on the floor and rough house with the kids. I love you most when you hold me up when I am weak. I love you most when you share you dreams with me and speak with true passion. I love you most when you are selfless and help your loved ones. I love you most when you act young and silly with the kids. I love you most when you kiss me so tenderly. I love you most... all the time. I keep loving you more every day, somehow I keep falling for you more then the day before. 

Comments