And suddenly she's four

On this day four years ago I was in the hospital waiting to have my baby. I was over due and was having the hardest and longest labor ever.. or so it seemed. At 5:48 p.m. on March 26th,2011 our beautiful baby girl was born by emergency cesarian. They lifted her up over the curtain and she was her daddies twin, she didn't make much noise until they started to rub her down. She weighed 6lbs 8oz and was absolutely perfect to me! Fast forward four years and here we are. She is the smartest little girl who is always surprising us with things she knows. She is the best big sister who loves her baby brother endlessly. She has got the biggest personality so out going and fearless, and sometimes I wish a little of that would rub off on me. She is her daddies girl and has her mommas heart. I just can't believe she is FOUR!! This means she will be starting preschool in the fall and we will be starting a whole new chapter with her. Im thankfully everyday she is mine and I get to be her momma. I love watching her grow into the little person she is turning out to be. I love you Sophia Rae to the moon and stars! Happy Birthday baby.








Comments