Things Iv been loving {Beauty}

This past year I really started to get into skincare and beauty. I fell in love with makeup and learning new techniques. Its crazy what you can learn on the internet. I decided Id start to share some of the things I am currently loving to maybe help you if your thinking about purchasing one of these items! I tried to pick my everyday favorites and what I reach for daily. I hope you guys like this and Id love to here what your favorite everyday products are!

1. Clarisonic Mia 2: I use this twice daily, morning and night to wash my face and it has worked miracles for me. It has helped keep break outs at bay and keep my dry skin under control. It is a bit of a splurge but so worth it! Even my husband uses it daily and recommends it to his friends.

2.Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser: This cleanser is so gentle on my sensitive skin and really removes every bit of left over makeup from my face.

3.Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette: This palette is one of my go to's it has beautiful neutral shadows and the perfect blush and bronzer. This was a gift for Christmas and I really love it. The packaging is gorgeous as well.

4.Kat Von D Tattoo Liner & Mascara: I just got this sample set from Sephora recently and I will be returning to buy the full sizes when I use these up. This eyeliner makes doing a cat eye so simple. I always struggled making the perfect cat eyeliner and this is dummy proof I swear!

5.Maybeline Fit Me Concealer: I struggle with dark almost blue under eyes. I usually can never find a concealer that isn't cakey looking to try and conceal the dark under eyes. I picked this up one day randomly and am so glad I did. It isn't full coverage, but for being drugstore it really does work to conceal and doesn't crease up.

6.Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow: This stuff can be intimidating. It took me awhile to get used to,  its very pigmented but after about a week of playing with it and figuring out how to apply it with out looking crazy I really love it. With a light hand you can really make the perfect brow shape. This stuff is waterproof, smudge proof and wears all day. If you are all about filling in your brows I would totally recommend trying out this product.

*Inside the On the Run Palette.

Comments