Monday, August 11, 2014

A few thoughts on Mag+Pie!

Iv fallen in love with the cutest kids clothing. Not only is the quality ahh-mazing, the cotton is super soft and the customer service was great! When I placed an order I misspelled my email and wasn't receiving a confirmation email, but it was quickly fixed ad she forwarded me the confirmation and shipping info. Its the little things that impress me most! I love supporting small businesses especially when its a work at home momma. Sophia begs to wear her fox shorts almost daily. They are so light they are perfect for this hot weather! We only have a couple pieces but I'm dying to buy more. They will be launching a fall line soon and I cant wait. Here's some pictures of Sophia & Dexter rockin their Mag+Pie shirts and shorts. Go check out this cute shop at www.shopmagpluspie.com Or on Instagram at MAGPLUSPIE
                                    *This is my honest opinion and NOT a sponsored post. 


 Fox print shorts and Grey love and learn tee from Magpluspie. Sophias pink moccains are from Hellolittlescout.com


No comments:

Post a Comment