He's one.

My sweet boy is one. I'm still struggling to say it, how he got to be one so quickly you ask? Not sure.. Time has flown by, I feel like I was just looking into his freshly opened eyes singing him a sweet lullaby. Telling him how much we loved him and how long we had longed to have him. The day I had him still feels so fresh in my mind like I lived it yesterday, not 368 days ago. 
 Well here we are a whole year old. Dexter is the biggest Mommas boy there is. Still nursing a ton during the day and practically all night. He's got the sweetest smile and belly laugh that could melt even the hardest of hearts. He's an amazing eater and we haven't found one thing he doesn't like yet! He is basically walking, taking 10 or more steps at a time. He can say momma, dada, bubble, and bye bye. Along with being able to sign milk, eat, more and all done. He follows his big sister around most of the day and you can usually find a toy car or truck in his hands at all times. Did I mention he loves to dance, like really really loves it! 
 He is such a joy and this has been the best year with our family feeling complete. We couldn't imagine life without him! 

Comments