A current little Q & A


Making:
 Plans for  Dexters first Birthday! {how is this even possible?!!}
Cooking:
 Steaks & potatoes on the grill tonight.
Drinking:
 Frost Gatorade, Dexter and I have caught a nasty cold Gatorade soothes my throat. 
Reading:
 Attached at the heart.
Wanting:
 To go off on a long stress free vacation, anyone else feeling it??
Looking:
 At Sophia putting on a dance recital for her brother. 
Playing:
 music- Disney Pandora station 
Sewing:
 I really should hem the curtains in the dinning room.. Soon!
Wishing:
 that life was a little easier and care free. 
Enjoying:
 Watching my kids interact and play more and more together. Built in bffs
Waiting:
 For date night next week to go see Maleficent in theaters with my wonderful husband!
Liking:
 These kind of Q&A blog posts, do you?
Wondering:
 Where life will take us in the next year, the future is bright.
Loving: Our weekly library and park days. 
Hoping:
 To feel better soon, this cold is kicking my butt! 
Marveling:
 at how quickly time has flown, Sophia and Dexter are growing so quickly and it seems no matter how hard I try to hold onto time and pause life for a moment, it keeps going and they keep growing. 
Needing:
 new clothes, its hot summer is here and I don't own any clothes that fit me anymore. 
Smelling:
 county fair scent in our wax warmer, its a mix of lemonade cotton candy and all things sweet!
Wearing: sweats and a tank 
Following:
 Some great blogs that I have been loving lately. 
Noticing:
 How much Iv been loving home decor and really making our house a home.
Feeling:
 the best I have about myself in at least three years. Iv lost all my pregnancy weight from Dexter and another 30 lbs. 
Opening:
 this computer 4 separate times to work on this, the kids are just all about needing momma today.

Feeling: sickly, ready to be healthy and enjoy our upcoming weekend. 

Want to share?! Id love too see what your answers would look like comment down below with your link! I got this from the lovely Dani Hampton over at Sometimessweet.blogspot.com

Comments