A little Thank you

Can I just say how freaking amazing all ofAj's family is? Like really really amazing. The most supportive,loving,kind hearted people iv ever met. Firstly his older brother Dan who has helped us out so much while being up here in New Jersey and been such an amazing uncle to Sophia we love you "DDDD Dan" (as Sophia calls him) and are going to miss you tons. Joanne you are an amazing women who opened your heart and home to us. You took on the role of a grandparent to Sophia and it's amazing to me how big huge your heart is. You are a great woman one who has touched my heart. I will forever be grateful to you for all you did to help my little family and our stay here in New Jersey. Aj's parents Bonny and Andy who gave us al there love and support on our decision to move here and the decision to move back. We love you guys so much and couldn't have ever done any of this with out you two standing right beside us. Lastly to Aj's grandparents Monga & Poppi you are the most warm,welcoming,and beautiful souled people I have ever met. You have so much love for your children,grandchildren,and now great grandchild. You went above and beyond to welcome me into your family and with open arms.
We wouldn't be able to make it back to florida without help from all of you guys. We could never say thank you enough. Just know how much we love you and how grateful I am to be apart of your family now.

So we will be taking our long drive back to Florida tomorrow morning bright and early. So Ill be sure to blog as soon as I can once in Florida about our hopefully great family drive back.


Comments