Time to get serious

It's time to start cracking down on myself about loosing this "baby" weight. It will be 14 months soon that I have had Sophia and I cant say iv lost much of the weight I gained being pregnant. At the beginning of my pregnancy I was an itty bitty 98 lbs at the end of pregnancy I was a whopping 163.8 lbs! Holy moly right? I gained a total of 65.8 lbs being pregnant thats a lot of weight to gain in 9 months. I kinda want to blame it on having to stop working at only being 4 months pregnant and pretty much bed ridden the rest of the time because of all the swelling and water weight I was carrying but at the same time I don't... I was lazy, I stopped working out all together, I ate anything and everything and just made the excuse "well I'll loose it after". My body has stretched in every sense of the word. Iv started working out and dieting twice since I had Sophia I start doing really well then one bad day ruins it all! I am more determined then ever now to get healthy and get in shape. To loose a good amount of weight and feel good about myself. It's not easy going from a perfectly petite body to a larger body with huge boobs and butt curved where there probably shouldn't be curves and stretch marks in every possible crevasse. I know I can't go back to being pregnant and actually take care of myself but I can make sure I get to a place where I'm happy with what I see in the mirror. I know I'll never be that 98 lb person again. With age and having a child I don't think i want that body any more I don't mind having some curves,some butt,and a good handful of boobs (and neither does my husband). The body I want and WILL get will be about 30+ lbs lighter,more toned,less flabby (hopefully my c-section flap won't make that impossible) and all around better. I want to not be so tired all day,to be able to go up and down the stairs in my house a couple times and not have to take a break. I want to be healthy,eat healthy,and have a healthy lifestyle.
I took my measurements and weight yesterday and started my 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. I want to do my shred daily and walk,jog,or ride my bike at least 5 days a week 2-5 miles a day. Iv made a diet meal plan and going to stick to it. Iv got my husband on board the getting fit train and we are ready to go! I really am determined to stick to it this time and never stop taking care of my body.
I found some awesome and super cute workout clothes that I wouldn't mind wearing to kick some butt working out. Hey it's a good excuse I shop and totally makes me want to work out even more!



Source: polyvore.com via Halle on Pinterest

Comments